NG Unite is our Flagship outreach programme aimed at providing at risk young people with a safe and positive environment to trial future opportunities with our partnership providers.
We invite up to 60 young people per session where they can sample a variety of sports and activities, including Basketball, Martial Arts, Skating, Boxing and Dance, as well as sessions with Nottingham police and Nottingham Fire & Rescue.
The program aims to support parents in breaking cycles of anti-social behaviour by providing a positive and aspirational focus through sport and early intervention.
NG Unite started to help combat knife/violent crime and anti-social behaviour in Nottingham. Our goal is to expand the focus and allow us to present young people across Nottingham with Life Changing opportunities.
- Safe & Positive environment
- Early Intervention
- Supporting Parents/Carers in the positive development of concepts of right and wrong
- Helping young people and families to build confidence
- Breaking cycles of antisocial behaviour
- Aspirational focus
- Future opportunities with partnership providers
- Families working together outside of their comfort zone to strengthen relationships, build respect and enjoy time together in a positive manner
Minver Crescent Sports Hall
Bilborough Community Boxing Club